Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fighting for Nice Weather

Since the weather decided to regress from the spring sunshine and happiness we were enjoying, I thought I'd post this little video of the fam playing in the backyard (well, fighting, really) during a glorious evening last week.



Chris started using police take-down techniques, so it really wasn't much of a fair fight. The kids gave him a run for his money though, and Eliza tried kissing the camcorder before tripping over the blanket.

I had a few other videos from that night, but Seth was in revenge mode and kept giving low blows (literally) to Chris whenever he was within reach. I didn't think it was very appropriate to share... :\

Today is currently 20 degrees colder than when I took this over a week ago. Sigh.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love your new look, it's so cute! By the way, let me give you hint on posting the videos. You should do it through vimeo.com it looks a lot better and it doesn't take forever to upload!

I was hooraying for Eliza too - she's really cute!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the advice Mandi! I'll have to go check it out. I've never really had problems with it before, but it's always been my own videos, so that doesn't really mean anything. ;)