Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ahhhh......Bliss!



Happiness comes in many forms.

It's been a beautiful weekend, and I can tell I'm definitely getting my Vitamin D intake from enjoying the sunshine as I admire my daffodils and notice little green buds on the trees.


I was also able to get a lot of housework done with the help of my wonderful husband, so that was gratifying as well.

To top it off, I was then able to visit with my girl cousins (we've always been pretty close since the majority of the cousins on my dad's side are girls, and he has all sisters) at the bridal shower of my soon-to-be cousin, getting married next week.

When I got home, Chris had already given the kids a bath, they got a few more "Honey Do" projects crossed off of my list while I was gone, and the kids went to bed surpisingly easy tonight.

Yes, happiness comes in many different forms. May you find them as well!

3 comments:

MrsMonicaLB said...

yes happiness does come in all froms!I have been loading up on the vitamin D but need to work on getting plenty of calcium too.It has been a beautiful weekend here as well,but the rain is coming wednesday,so they say.
awww that was very sweet of your husband.

Slamdunk said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you all and that the Mr. had a kid-wash. I did that tonight as well.

mrs. fuzz said...

pretty flowers. and I agree. Happiness does come in many forms.