I can't wait to share the pictures from Saturday's babywearing photo shoot, so that will be coming shortly.
First, we took a four hour drive to see my sweet niece Andilyn get blessed at Mindy's parent's house:

And even got a little snuggle time in before the drive back home.
It's a good thing I'm getting closer and closer to my due date because she made me WAY baby hungry!
As you can tell, I wasn't the only one to enjoy her! Ryan makes such a great dad, and Mom can't get enough of having a new grandbaby. Eric has always had a soft spot for chubby baby cheeks, can you tell?!
Such a sweet little lady!
I don't know what I would've done without the portable dvd player and slew of Disney movies. If inanimate objects could be my best friend, then those would be right up there. Such lifesavers! Especially since Eliza decided she had had enough of traveling halfway through the trip back. Ugh.
But it was all worth it once we got settled back at home and in our beds. The children slept better that night than they have in a LONG time, and I'm pretty sure this is why:
Seth's the one on the tractor (a first for him to drive something completely on his own) and Eliza's in the pink dress narrowly escaping what it feels like to be roadkill. They played SO well with Mindy's adorable niece and nephew from her side of the family!
Check back soon for new posts on new subjects (including my babywearing series) soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment