In fact, I asked Chris to take pictures to make it a little more believable for me, since I still get in denial at times that my children are growing up.
Fortunately, Chris cut half of me out on the far right of the picture, in which I'm SO not looking attractive with my squatting abilities of handing presents over!

Since May is a crazy enough month with various activities and events, it's hard to get together in general, so we took advantage of the kiddies being young and celebrated their birthdays (which are only two weeks apart) together.
It worked out really well because we didn't have any jealousy issues of one getting presents while the other just sat there.
Seth eagerly looking forward to having his police helmet opened...and a bit of my belly poking out (they do NOT make maternity shirts for tall people!!!!)
Seth eagerly looking forward to having his police helmet opened...and a bit of my belly poking out (they do NOT make maternity shirts for tall people!!!!)
Eliza showing off her ABC laptop to her cousin Mikelyn.Well, after a few more presents, we dove into the cupcakes made my Nana and Auntie Denise. Let's see...which cupcakes are for Seth?
IRON MAN!!!!! Big surprise there! Actually, Seth going to be surprised on his birthday this Wednesday when Daddy and Mommy take him to Iron Man 2, so stay tuned for that post!But what about the princess? Where's her cupcakes? Let's see...I thought I saw sparkles around here somewhere...
Oh, there they are! Sparkly butterflies, flowers, and dragonflies with sprinkle frosting!!! Perfect.
Oh, there they are! Sparkly butterflies, flowers, and dragonflies with sprinkle frosting!!! Perfect.Overall, it was a wonderful afternoon with the family. The kiddies played and played, ate to their heart's content, and left a mess in the front room I'm still cleaning up. Yup, another successful set of birthdays taken care of for this year!


2 comments:
But the cupcakes are adorable! Happy birthday to both kiddos!
Happy birthday to your little ones.
I also have some awards and a tag for you if you are interested:
http://theslamdunktrove.blogspot.com/2010/05/tagged-and-awards.html
Have a great day.
Post a Comment