But, I also have an excuse because I'm a female and can't do anything on my own like going to the bathroom or getting a pedicure. This herd mentality (description stolen by Kimber) especially applies when it comes to multiplying and replenishing the earth right now.
Remember when I first informed blogland that I was expecting? Well, I blamed it on my cousins then (and I still do), but apparently that herd mentality in the family dominoed towards my friends.
Maybe it's because I don't have sisters, and I was one of the last cousins to be pregnant this go around, so this female need had to go somewhere, and girlfriends were the next victims. Sorry.
Whatever the case may be, pregnant women are all around me in the form of fellow cop wives, playgroup pals, and even my visiting teaching companion.
On top of it all, one of the biggest events I'll most likely ever be involved in as a main Organizer is coming RIGHT before I give birth in the form of the International Babywearing Conference.
Why do things the easy way, right?! In fact, since I'm pregnant, why not get some of the other Organizers involved?
Kimber, Heidi, and myself (I'm at 30 1/2 weeks here)Thanks for reminding me of choosing the tough route, Kimber! Oh, and you're welcome. ;)


1 comment:
YOU ARE CUTE!
Post a Comment