Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BABIES!!!!

I just had to share this adorable trailer for the movie Babies that I got from a Pampers e-mail.



My favorite little scenes are at the very beginning (Seth and Eliza are like that) where they beat on each other, one reacts, and the other just keeps playing away pounding the rock. Awesome. I also love all the babywearing!

We get to watch a special viewing of this precious movie during the International Babywearing Conference, and I'm SO excited for it!

I'm also getting more and more nervous as the time quickly approaches (just over a month away, ACH!!) and just hope that I can be organized enough for the Registration Table to go as smoothly as it can, since that's what I'm mostly in charge of.

After we found out we were pregnant, that was the "safest" job I thought I could have as one of the Organizers for the Conference, but I may retract that idea as the first day of the Conference begins.

Deep breaths....I think I need to do some prenatal yoga and listen to my hypnobabies CDs (more on that in another post).

What was something you loved from the trailer?

No comments: