
Ah, there's nothing like seeing a new life join the world.
My niece, Andilyn, was born Monday morning!!! She's wearing her mommy's baby dress from when she was brought home from the hospital which was made from a 100 year old pattern from Mindy's Grammy.
My niece, Andilyn, was born Monday morning!!! She's wearing her mommy's baby dress from when she was brought home from the hospital which was made from a 100 year old pattern from Mindy's Grammy.
That's not the only neat thing, either. What's really neat is that there's a whole lot of one's going on for her:
Born January 11th at 8:31 a.m. weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., 20 1/2 inches long.
She's the first child of the first child from my family, and the only grandbaby in another state from her cousins.
Here's a precious video (I hope it works!) of my big brother as a Daddy with his beautiful girls.
Born January 11th at 8:31 a.m. weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., 20 1/2 inches long.
She's the first child of the first child from my family, and the only grandbaby in another state from her cousins.
Here's a precious video (I hope it works!) of my big brother as a Daddy with his beautiful girls.
Andilyn decided to come three days late, so I'm sure Mindy was more than ready to see her little angel. I guess I shouldn't mention that both of my babies came three weeks early to the day all on their own...that would just be rubbing it in!
I just ache to be able to hold Andilyn, but I'm going to have to wait impatiently for just pictures these first few months. Mindy's mom arrived on the baby's due date, so she'll be there for a week and then my mom will fly down for the next week to help out while Ryan is in graduate school (he started just a few days ago)
I can hardly wait for July now (or June, if this one follows suit with his/her older siblings, fingers crossed!) so Andi will have a fellow baby cousin!
Speaking of which, I heard my baby's heartbeat very loud and strong after I had a bleeding scare, making me realize how ready I am to add another Martin to the mix of things.
I have so many worries that I won't do a good job since I already feel overwhelmed with two, but my lady doctor noticed that while we listened to my baby's heartbeat, she could hear it synch up with my own heartbeat as she moved the monitor. Talk about joy!


8 comments:
Congrats Auntie!the address didnt work for me,I think you have to add it as a link to work,but I am not sure.
Glad everything is ok and baby M is doing well!
I havent blogged in so long an d i am so glad i decided to today! What great news for both of you!!! I am just so excited, it is so fun to watch our family grow! And Ryans a daddy!!???? Congratulations!
Love you all
JAmie
Ok, I just watched the video and now Im even more excited!!! She is adorable (SERIOUSLY) and they look so wonderful together.
WOW!! How awesome!!! and the video was awesome- so sweet!
And that is great news about you too! :) CONGRATS!!
aww what a cutie and I LOVE the flower! Don't worry you will do great. When I had my third it did change. I thought I can handle two whats three? well a big difference.But adjustment always follows. How exciting was it to hear your baby sync up with your heartbeat. Bonds are made long before they are born and sounds like baby loves Mommy:) xoxoxoxo Wishing you many blessings, enjoy your pregnancy
Congrats to your Aunt! What a precious gift.
Awww! That video makes me cry!!! I love having a newborn all snuggly in your arms!
I'm glad your bleeding thing was JUST a scare. We can't wait for the next Martin either!
Andilyn is beautiful!thanks for sharing Natalie
Post a Comment