Monday, January 25, 2010

Chris's Promotion!!!!

Check out the post I made on my police wife blog I contribute to with a few of my favorite local police wives.

Chris is a Senior Patrol Officer, which means that he's now full of somber responsibility amongst the other officers, especially while in uniform.


Like teaching them how to look armed and dangerous. With tennis rackets.



Or helping to demonstrate how to properly do a police line-up.



And then there's my personal favorite, jowling:


I am the luckiest woman on earth.


All joking aside, Chris loves his job. He's become a different but better person because of it, and I'm so proud of his accomplishments.

Like graduating from the police academy after working so hard.

He's also participated in "Shop with a Cop" for over three years now, and even went straight from a night shift so he could provide a better Christmas for a local child this past year.

He makes our little family community a safer place, and I'm so grateful that he has other awesome officers to work with. Just don't run a stop sign or display an "exhibition of power" while he's running traffic. He WILL pull you over!

10 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Congrats to your husband on the promotion. I hope it is one of many during his career.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

thats awesome!

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

Congrats Chris and Natalie! That is awsome news.

MrsMonicaLB said...

Thats fantastic and Congratulations to you and your husband!love the pictures,especially the tennis wielding bad a$$es one!

mrsofficer said...

HAHAHA LOVE his sense of humor:) Mine is a silly one too, how did you ever get him to let you post those pics?LOL Oh and most importantly CONGRATS!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! That is great!

Natalie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I read all of these sweet comments to the hubs and he's still grinning.

To answer Mrs. Officer's question, I took the pics directly from facebook: his and another officer's account. They're proud to be silly.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Hi this is Brandon and the girls, Those are racquet ball racquets, lol Congrates Chris, ah what is the promotion you revieved? JK I got it, that's awesome, See you out on the road. Brandon

Because of Love said...

Those pictures crack me up! Yay for the promotion!!!

Glad you saw the award on my blog. I got a little distracted and I'm just now letting people know. But I'm glad you saw it!

Unknown said...

Ah Chris. Seriously, our city is safer because of our boys and the raquets they wield.