Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth!

I can't believe that my baby that decided to come three weeks early (I had a lot to do that day, and it threw my groove off for months) is now 3!

His theme song is playing right now, but if you're not a big Black Sabbath fan, I'll understand. I don't really care for the band either, but it gives you a good feel for what I get a daily dose of. He even head bangs to it. Sigh.

He's 120% boy, and is a little mini-me of his daddy (whom he still calls "Hon"). More on that later.


What I see when I look behind me in the car: cute little munchkin!


Eliza didn't know how to crawl during Halloween, so Seth was still sweet with her


Getting away with something...


Always feeling the need to explore, he loves this tube at the park.


No fear when it comes to manly machinery (this is the WWII gun on display at the park that kids-boys-love to play on).

More is forthcoming on how my boy has grown in the first three years of his life, so stay tuned.

Happy Birthday, Bubba!

No comments: