My little princess is considered a happy baby. As in, her smile brings sunshine right into your heart kind of happy.
Take a gander at what I get to see every morning:




For the first time in my life mornings are something I actually look forward to (though I don't mind when she sleeps in).
She also loves to take baths and gets the biggest kick out of putting her little face into the water and feeling the water drip off of her eyelashes when she lifts her head.


Seth had Iron Man bubble bath, and it used to pour out really fast (it almost lasted a week). Guess who got to pour the bottle this time around?!
Definitely related water-babies, cheesy grins and all!More is forthcoming on the princess of the Martin Clan.


3 comments:
Stopping by the "personal" blog to say hey. Is it Birthday day today? Happy 1st little one! (Love the bath pics!)
Happy Birthday Eliza! She definitely is a happy girl, and I love to see her smiles!
Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment