Thursday, March 4, 2010

Drops of Sunshine

Look what I found outside of my house today!

My little drops of sunshine to give me hope for Spring and nice weather.

Also some little soldiers of daffodils starting to line-up to make the place cheerful and fun.

Ah, I needed this cheerful reminder as I'm beating my cold into submission and dealing with cabin fevered family members.
The sun is shining, there's NO wind, and the birds are chirping cheerily away in the massive tree, which for once I don't mind.


In fact, it's in the mid-40s right now, which feels balmy after so many chilly days. I almost feel like sunbathing! Almost.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Wow! You should see what I see when I look out the window here!! It's -10 C and there's probably 70 cm of snow! We're still at least 2 months away from where you are now in Rigby! Man!!