Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NO!!!! My flowers! My Beautiful Flowers!

Just look at what I discovered this morning:


Which looked like this until yesterday:




I was just devastated!!! :(


Fortunately, the day warmed up, which is good because I wore a springy "I'm rebelling against this weather" outfit which consisted of short maternity pants that I rolled up like capris. They just do NOT make affordable maternity clothes for tall, lanky people!




Still sad looking but some in the back are rebelling like my wardrobe, so there's hope yet!


And my bright crocus on the other side of the house are showing this weather who's boss, so I'm not letting the snowstorm get me down! HAH!

2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Ahhh, that is disappointing. We had a cold snap the past few days, but it would be a punch in the stomach to see snow like that again on the plants.

Mandi said...

It was 16 degrees Fahrenheit this morning here... I am so envious! We haven't lost any of the snow, there's like 3 feet of it!! ARGH!!!