She was first discovered hiding in the Lazy Susan (the camera was still cold from being in Chris's car so it fogged up with this first picture).
She then went into her room and made a further mess of her once neatly stacked books and toys that Seth helped her with after jumping on her bed, having a pillow fight, then quickly leaving when he heard Mommy coming.He was down in his room "playing" like he had been there for hours. Yeah, right.
She then got bored of the already mess and decided to climb.
She just needed a spot of tea from the little tea set Carol at Chris's work gave her for her girly room, because "Every girl needs a tea set."
Then she made it down the hall and into Mommy and Daddy's room. She frequents my vanity but mostly when I'm away, so she got into my closet and decided to sit on shoe boxes while trying on my shoes.The batteries then died on the camera, otherwise you could have witnessed her running into the door, getting into make-up from aforementioned vanity (which is why she was running and ran into the door before she was "discovered") falling off her high chair, making food art on the coffee table from the previously flung food from her high chair, stealing my cell phone, climbing Seth's bunk bed, helping him make a mess of his room (just returning the favor, I guess) and...well, you get the picture!
And now you know why I don't need any formal work-out routines or club memberships to the gym.


3 comments:
Phew, I'm pooped! So this is what I get to look forward to with two instead of one? I'm bracing myself :) Oh and she is a very precious little thing. AND busy!
Ha, that trip sounded familiar to our daily dose of kiddos.
The Mrs. keeps her makeup in a secure area, but every once in awhile the little ones will gain access and whoa what damage can be done in 120 seconds.
wow she must keep you very busy,but its cute you have pics to show her when she grows up how BUSY she was,LOL
Post a Comment