A few days ago Seth emerged from his room and said, "Look at me, Mama!"
He had placed one sword in the front of his shirt and another in the back, so no matter what fighting position, he wouldn't be caught unawares.
Observe. And just so you know, it was REALLY hard for him to stand still long enough for me to take pictures because he was so proud of his ingenuity. Which is why some of the pictures may be a bit fuzzy...
While we were at Wal-mart looking for a Fairy Princess outfit for Eliza (which I foo-fooed up a LOT after the initial purchase) Chris spotted some swords.
He stated, "Look, honey! Seth needs one of these!"
"Well, I guess we're going to have to get two of them since he can't fight by himself."
Which made Chris's day I think more than Seth's.
Still gloating.
"Check out my sweet moves!"
Well, Seth didn't have much to prove since the only other "warrior" in the home was mommy while daddy was working.
Plus, we've taught him that Mama doesn't rough house while Hon (Chris) is fair game. Which is why Chris is now sporting a "Wolverine" scratch down the side of his face during a wrestling match with Seth.
Yeah, you know who won that round!


2 comments:
he is sooo cute,your little Hercules!
mine is 11 and he still walks around with his Darth vadar helmet,cape and swords!
Awwwww! I think he needs a viking helmet too :) He is adorable and my son cannot stand still either. Usually I get one non-blurred shot out or 20 I take. Mine is also into carrying around the kitchen utensils from the drawer that unfortunately he can reach and using those as weapons to beat the poor dog with or doors, or toys, etc.
Post a Comment