Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A little clarification....

Kimber made this post after we went to see Coco and Matt's adorable baby in which we were both completely smitten. Seriously, Ty is one of the cutest new-newborn's I've ever seen, but Chris is the baby-hungry one, not me!

Just after a few months of being married he was excited to start a family, but I wanted to wait, so he patiently "practiced" until we were ready (no complaints there!), and 2 1/2 years into our marriage, our wonderful hoodlum Seth came. We were both ready to bring Eliza, but nowadays the baby hungry Martin wears a uniform and drives a patrol car.

I love new babies and love to hold them, but I also love giving them back when they're fussy, hungry or poopy. I'm still good for a while!

2 comments:

Jen and Sam said...

Here Here!!!

KT said...

Lol! Come on Nat! Be a sport and mess with the husbands' heads with me! It's the only fun I get to have!