Sunday, June 7, 2009

Guppies! I mean, Pikes

That's the name of the class that Seth is in with some of his friends from Playgroup: Will & Isabelle Harris and Payton Forbush. I thought they were in the guppy class, but I don't know where I got my information because they're actually Pikes, so I'm tagging yet another blunder onto my mommy brain. Seth's had an absolute blast though!

Stoked to get their flotation devices on. Doesn't Seth's friends have the cutest grins? You can barely spot my hoodlum because Seth was trying to go off on his own (upper left), but he got caught before leaving too far. Whew!

Their instructor has a lot on her plate when dealing with the kiddies, but she's been doing a great job!
Ring 'round a rosies, pocketful of posies... (not applicable since the song is about the Black Death, but still fun! OK. History lesson over)
Getting started (or maybe finishing up, I can't remember!)
Such a cheeseball. The only downside to the class is that he wants to stay and swim forever!
Riding on the kickboard. He loves being dragged through the water, and though he looks pretty tense here, once he get going he ends up looking so relaxed and comfortable.

Eliza would've loved to be in it too, but she'll have to wait a bit longer. That doesn't mean that we can't go swimming and get her excited for the water! I just hope I remember to bring the camera so I can capture the whole family having a great time.
Summer's the bomb!

1 comment:

The Taylor Family said...

It looks like fun, can I join?