Seth gets a little brother to beat up on and play cars with while Eliza is going to be well protected by her big and now little brother.From the start I had an inkling that this baby was a boy, so it looks like my intuition didn't fail! Right when we got in the car this morning, Chris suddenly had misgivings and changed his guess to a girl, but he is SO excited for another brother boy.
He really wants to give him a Scottish name like Hamish while I haven't had any boy names stand out to me (but especially NOT Hamish!)
But, we have another few months yet, so hopefully we come to an agreement by then.


13 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you, boys are so much fun...especially #3! :)
CONGRATS GIRL!!! Thats the exact order of my kids boy. girl, boy who knows what the next one will be!!!LOL but thats about 2yrs from now.How exciting for you! Not like it matters but I love, Ethan,Collin,Aiden,Linkin hmm Im sure more but cant remember!Happy name hunting
Angus
Brody
Calum
Ewan
Finlay
Kinnaird
Lachlan
Greer
Rory
Ruthven
Torquil
I'm on a roll... don't stop me now.
Congrats!!!! :)
Congratulations! We were kind of hoping for a girl (or I was) but I just knew, I don't know how to explain it, that Touko was going to be a boy!
Go for the Scottish name, I say!
Congratulations Natalie.
I like Rory,thats sounds nice.
CONGRATS!!! You know my intuitions with both were right on too. For names we looked in both sides family geneology cause I like names that are not the trend. PLUS, closer relatives (grandpa, great grandma, etc.) were all too common and already recycled by my hubs family. We also used a last name for my son of the great grandparents on hubs side. Have fun! Boys are great, aren't they? Sons was going to be Caleb before he became Campbell. They held him up and he looked like a Campbell but we had Caleb on reserve if this last one was a boy. Caleb Matthew (I wanted Caleb Joshua). Caleb was the first ancestor on hubby's mothers side to be born in the US way back when :) Good luck!
Yay for boys! Isn't Robert scottish? My great great great etc grandfather was Rob Roy (you know, from the lame movie that was not very accurate at all).
Yea! I can't wait to see this cute little boy. Good luck with the name hunt. I have a baby name book that is specifically organized by countries. I will have to loan it to you. Also www.babynamer.com is a great web site because you can also see the drawbacks to a name. I never even heard some of the nicknames it came up for Marie.
Congrats on your super news. We had a friend named Rory who has done quite well for himself in the country music scene.
Best wishes.
@slamdunk - I can only hope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjxogPtBy4U
LOVE IT!!!!!
Yay for another boy!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear the name and get to "meet" him.
How exciting!! Congrats on another boy! Good luck finding a name :)
YAY! Congrats! We like Scottish, Irish and English names ourselves. so far that's what all three of ours have although none of the ones mentioned in Meadowlark's list. I had a friend named Rory growing up and I always thought that was a cute name.
Post a Comment