Friday, August 21, 2009

Um....THAT was Random!

I couldn't think of a proper post for most of these pictures individually, so I thought I'd just do random reunion pics with the post caption I would have used.

Enjoy!


Dirty bum!

We're outta here!

Matt, we're not coming out to get you!


(Seth speaking in a cool dude voice:) "Hey, Jackson! Check out my cool tire. It's more manly if you take your shirt off, but those jammies are the bomb!"

Leisure time at the Barn


What happens when Seth is given the opportunity to decorate a shirt. With permanent markers.

I give you the Settlers of Catan!

Proud Daddy Brady showing off Marshall to Uncle Matt


What the crap?!

Uh....you can fill in your own caption here!

1 comment:

KT said...

all of it, good stuff. And what the frick with the magic markers! My kids constantly do that and it makes me uber irate!