Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have you ever just wanted to break out in dance no matter where you are?!

Well, these people did. It was actually for a T-Mobile commercial, but the "audience" were normal Brits going about their business in the Liverpool Station.



Isn't that amazing?! Here's how they did it:


And if you can't get enough (I couldn't when I found this on YouTube), here's another one (not for a commercial, just for kicks) in a Belgium Train Station:



See if you can spot Sharon Osborne (yes, Ozzy's wife) with white hair wearing a white jacket (about 2/3 of the way through the clip). Chris doesn't think that's her. What do you think?!


I would TOTALLY join in if this ever happened in front of me! I hope you enjoyed it at much as I did.

2 comments:

TJ and Becca said...

Natalie! You are so stinking funny!!! How have you been! I saw your blog on Genelle's, and it's been so fun catching up with you through your blog!!! Have a great day! Becca Nugent (Dumont)

The Duckers said...

I *LOVED* it! I couldn't get enough. It makes me happy to see stuff like that.