I had to re-certify my CPR card, so Kimber was sweet enough to watch my babies while I was in Idaho Falls. The result?
Eliza has a boytoy in Xander, Seth was able to testoterone it out with Buddy, Isabelle is proving to be an EXCELLENT baby-sitter and I am up-to-date on what to do in an emergency situation (besides calling my husband).
Xander wanted to see what was so amazing about Eliza's lambie (her favorite stuffed animal)
You can see the fading result of Eliza's encounter with my curling iron when I tried curling my hair for the Boogie Woogie performance. Don't worry, it never blistered and doesn't bother her at all. It's amazing what happens in one second, though!
I'm not sure, but I think that's a doll bottle. Glad I wasn't there when she figured out nothing was going to come out, but then again, she'd eat rocks and dirt if I let her, so I'm sure she got over it pretty quickly!
Eliza looking cute (I just LOVE that color on her!)
Now, Kimber told me that they kept peeking at each other from between the grating, and was getting the biggest kick out of how cute they were.
Still working on the baby doll bottle. Can't say she's not persistent, eh?!
Doesn't Eliza have an adorable smile?! Sigh. Check out Isabelle's reaction in the background. Nothing like getting beat on by a little brother that thinks he's an upholder of the law!
Isabelle introducing Eliza to her first date (when she's 16, but it doesn't hurt to get to know each other now!)
More peek-a-boo between the little love birds.
Looks like Buddy is apprehending Isabelle, and reinforcements have been called in the form of Seth. Cop kids at play!
Thanks so much for watching my kids and creating some fun memories, Kimber!


No comments:
Post a Comment