Little drops of sunshine in the soil
They're all miniature (including this adorable iris), so you have to look hard, but it's so fun to see a shock of color emerge from such gray, gloomy soil.
Seth's not amused with how excited I am about the bits of Spring budding. I'll explain the gunk on the grass behind him momentarily.
Eliza's just happy to be outside, and LOVES being in her Exersaucer for once. Normally she's too busy crawling around and exploring inside, but she's still a bit leary of leaves, cement, sticks and pokey dead grass. I don't mind because it keeps her clean!
OK. Let me explain what Chris is doing. Our neighbor's tree should have its own address because it's so big. It's also full of all sorts of creatures that poop all over our car and sheds ginormous leaves that we raked off our lawn multiple times last fall. This is the last pile that didn't quite get raked in time before the snow came. Solution? Free compost and mulch for the yard!





1 comment:
I can't believe that you have so many flowers already! We're still trying to get rid of our snow mound. :)
Post a Comment