Monday, March 16, 2009

I LOVE Being a Girl!

After a weekend of satin hands, karaoke and "I've Never..." I have newly painted toe nails and a better apprecation for the fellow mommies that I've become friends with through playgroup (and created new friendships as well). The beautiful Palisades cabin had a Jackson Hole charm to it from the river rock fireplace to the wood decor and themed rooms (the Bird Room was SO pretty!).

I had SO much fun yet forgot my camera (ARGH!!), so once the picture-happy chicas e-mail me pictures, I can post them from my Girl's Weekend. So, stay tuned!

And girls, don't worry. Your secrets are safe with me (just make sure you extend the same courtesy because I realized that I had absolutely NO filter being around that much estrogen!).

2 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Wow how fun!!! a Girls weekend!! some friends and I are planning one, probably in may. We will see. Not sure yet. :)

ANYWAY Hope the pics get to you soon! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh Natalie you crack me up!! I love reading your blog. So when is round two again? Next month? Haha