Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure:

This was our poster for the Goldie Oldies. That's President Thomas S. Monson in his navy suit during WWII. Isn't he cute?!

Quickly promoting everyone to sergeant by tacking on three chevrons. If only it was always that easy for promotions!

The Andrew Sisters: Kathy Westover (solo), me, and Emily Farmer

The cast: Cody Westover (bugle boy), Tristin Farmer, Jameson Devine, Robert Close and his daughter, me, Kathy Westover, Emily Farmer, Victoria Richardson, Sally Close

I had some great supporters in the audience! Thanks Somer and Marie for coming!


Getting the Boogie Woogie on!


Doing her solo while I boogied in the back...
2 comments:
I love it. What a fun post! My favorite picture is the one with your hair down. I laughed out loud.
oH,wow! you guys looked great! What a fun night! I wish our ward did something like that.
-jamie
Post a Comment