Thursday, January 8, 2009

Doing away with one resolution so I can better keep the other

Well, being on time isn't going to happen.

I could blame the scratched eye as the main reason why we didn't get to church on time Sunday, but I was late to Playgroup as well, which also technically doesn't count because there is no late time for Playgroup.

I want to uphold my resolution to not be so hard on myself, and I feel restricted with the on-time resolution.

So there, Christopher. Feel free to be on time while I'll still try, but I'm not going to hold myself responsible for breaking a set resolution and then beat myself up about it later.

OK. That's gross, and completely off subject. Eliza is trying to eat the laptop and is resulting in some awesome baby slime and multiple corrections on this post, so I better get going right now and try to get her to sleep for the 4th time tonight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nikki and Devin said...

Those are some great resolutions. I didn't really make any this year. Except for get down to a healthy weight. ONLY 5 MORE POUNDS TO GO!!!! Anyways, Happy New Year and hope ya'll are doing good. We miss you all.