Anyways, in it she sent this message:
"Hi Natalie, This is a late birthday visit. I thought you might enjoy these birthday pictures and I've been going through our photographs and trying to get them in order.
"When you turned '1' we came to Rigby to visit after Christmas. We had a four wheel drive at that time and you were living in the Cox home while they were on a mission [to Puerto Rico, the first of 4 missions they served together. Yeah, my grandparents ROCK!].
"Kelsi and Brandon & the cake are a close-up of another birthday picture.
Love, Grandma"
My 3rd birthday with Ryan (look at ALL that hair!) and my cousin Austin poking his head through to see. Isn't my hair sweet?! It took long enough to start growing!
My 11th birthday. l-r: Tyson, Nathan, Jamie, Lee, Matt (standing), Eric, Brady (open mouth and grimace), poofy-haired me NOT impressed with all the mini-testoterone, Ryan, and Austin (nice facial expression, eh?!)
My 15th birthday, and I was looking like a sailor boy with my hairstyle. Enjoy. Let's see, from l-r in the picture: Tyson, Brady, Me, Brandon, Nathan (with open arm) and I think that's Lee and Matt not looking at the camera in the foreground.
Behind this work of art are the cherubic faces of Brandon and Kelsi (now teenagers). Check out the magnificence my Aunt Kristina made of my cake. The flora and fauna was found outside my grandparent's home...in December! I hate Idaho weather.





3 comments:
How FUN!
Wow! What a great grandma!
Natalie- I hope you had a great b-day- Yes we are very over due for that date!!! Call me-Gennelle
Post a Comment