Friday, September 19, 2008

Which is worse, being a goober or being in love with one?

I'm still waiting on my pics to develop to update on some important happenings within the Martin clan, so until then, enjoy this post from Kimber that had too many pictures of what a silly goose of a husband I have.
Click here

Chris has mentioned to me a few times now that Kimber has more pictures of Chris on her blog than I do, but after looking at her post, can you blame me?! ;) I love you Christopher!

4 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha that is awesome! :)

Thus the joys of Digital Photography :)

uploading at once :)

KT said...

I think it is loving the goober because we should be smarter than that! lol!

Brittany said...

Hello Natalie! Found your blog through Kimber's! :) I'm adding you to mine so I can watch yours. Feel free to do the same with mine! :)

SHO'NUF said...

ahh, I see Ashley didn't respond to your question...Nat, it was cool checkin your blog. No, i don't get on as much as ash, i don't know how she manages to post soo much! Ahh yes, West Piney, those were the days...I wish G. Paul never got rid of those condos...Maybe someday, when i am a cazillionnaire i will get a couple of those cool places. Though i am sure they are not as nice as i imagine they were. They were AWESOME!!! Well, I hope all is going good for you guys, sounds like it is! Stay out of trouble, and tell Chris to keep up what ever he is doing!!! (hahaha)