Friday, September 12, 2008

Eliza's eating cereal!



Eliza and Seth are different yet again as Eliza took to her first try of cereal while Seth gagged for nearly a month before realizing the yummy goodness of rice cereal. The first time she tried it she let it just stay in her mouth not really knowing what to do with it, but by the second try, she was sucking on the spoon towards the end so she could get as much goodness as she possibly could.

What a big girl!

*Update* Eliza has now moved on to oatmeal and we'll be trying pureed veggies within a week or so. I asked Chris to finish feeding her one day and she just looked at him for a few minutes than jutted her lower lip out and started to cry. Apparently she's only use to Mommy feeding her now, though a few people have been able to feed her before. Sigh.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Finally I get to see your (very cute) blog! I really can NOT believe how big Eliza has gotten since we saw her! And her BLESSING dress.....ADORABLE, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! Hope all is well on your side of Idaho.

side note: IS MATTHEW ENGAGED YET??!!!!!

TAKE CARE!

Natalie said...

No, Matt's not engaged (yet), but don't worry, I'll post something on the blog when it happens. He was going to propose on her birthday which is October 1st, but he's read Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey, so now he's saving up to buy the ring with cash instead of getting a loan. It looks like it'll be a spring engagement/wedding, depending on how long of an engagement they want!