
Tooth #1 appeared a few weeks ago, followed by the discovery of tooth #2 on Monday. Which would also explain why he was Mr. Grumpy pants and constantly wanted to nurse.
Because of the latter, I thought he was ready for cereal, so we tried that out this week as well:

Uh...we're still working on it, but I have to admit, I was getting such a big kick out of his facial expressions while trying the cereal that I kept spooning bits into his mouth just to see his reaction. I know, I know, I won't be put on the Best Parenting list anytime soon, but I sure enjoyed myself!
And lastly, my baby is getting chubbier and chubbier, which makes me happy. (Sorry about the picture resolution. He's so squirmy it was hard to get clear pics of my boy) He's also on the verge of sitting up by himself, but I'm not trying to encourage that milestone for a little bit longer. Soon he'll be getting ideas of crawling, and then walking....I need my baby to stay chubby a bit longer before those milestones come!


2 comments:
SOOOOOOO cute!!!
I love your family pictures too by the way. I'm glad to see you have resurfaced. :) It's nice and sometimes necessary to go MIA once in a while.
Congrats on your happy and healthy son.
Post a Comment