
Why is it that the holidays just seem to come faster and faster? I have been so excited to celebrate this season with my young children, but now it's almost here and I didn't even realize it!
We had a family Christmas party last Friday in which the kiddies got candy canes with little decorated candies attached to them (like the cute snowman above), I got the majority of the presents wrapped, and help set up for the Study Club Christmas Social which is this Wednesday.
We decided to get a gingerbread house to decorate this weekend after seeing my friend Heidi's masterpieces on Facebook.
As soon as we get up for the day, I turn on the Christmas lights in the house, and got so mad at Chris for accidentally unplugging our outdoor lights when we left one evening because I was worried people would think I didn't have Christmas cheer or something! Sheesh. What a silly thing to worry about.
Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind of activity that is most likely going to keep getting crazier, but the true meaning of the season, celebrating Christ's birth and spending time with family remain.
Now, I'm off to go watch some Christmas shows and look forward to making more posts soon about this wonderful time of the year.


No comments:
Post a Comment