Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Week From Now....



The Conference will begin!

We did goodie bags last week, and boy, are they awesome! The link is stolen from Kimber's blog, who's the main organizer and crazy person that had the idea to mention Rigby as the host for the Conference in the first place, so click on the link to see most of the main Organizers in action (we were just missing Heidi) and you'll also get to see some prego pics of me slouched on the floor.

I'm doing a lot of dotting the i's and crossing the t's now with my Organizer duties, but as excited as I am for the Conference, I'll be SO relieved to see it done and over with.

I'm nearly 35 weeks along now, and I'm feeling it. I've worked so hard with fellow hard-workers to make this historic event a success, that I want to see it in its completed glory!

Then there's my younger brother's wedding to attend (I've been making the silk wedding flowers for it) next Saturday.

I also have my precious baby boy to look forward to, but he'll have to wait just a tad longer. He better, anyway. I don't want my water to break while manning the registration table!

2 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Sounds like such a fun event. I can't believe you are such a big part of it and only have 5 weeks left of pregnancy...you go girl. You look so great too, all sitting on the floor and stuffing goodie bags. Hope it is a huge sucess!!

Slamdunk said...

I hope you have fun with it. Sounds like you are staying busy this summer.