I've noticed when googling the last few days that Sesame Street characters were on the Google sign, but didn't really think too much of it. Then I was reading on one my favorite LEOW blogging buddy's post today that Sesame Street is turning 40!
So, I got to reminiscing:
Like finding a friend in a blue monster because he loves cookies too!
I've found that it's embedded in my being that a rubber ducky is an essential bath toy for ALL children.
Or loving the silly martians discover earthling items like this dinosaur of technology!
I only wanted to share a few clips (believe me, I could've gone on and on!) because they bring back SO many good childhood memories. Seth and Eliza love to check out Elmo videos from the library and as an adult I'm always pleasantly suprised at the caliber of the celebrity guests that make appearances for the show. Musicians help learn the alphabet like this example of wordsbeginning with Tor learning to count:
Sesame Street always has such positive messages, great learning tools done in a fun way, and bring a smile to my face.
Click here to find your own reminiscing episodes on Sesame Street's Youtube page.
How can you avoid Unnecessary interventions?
5 years ago


1 comment:
Sesame Street still is a regular here. We are glad we saved all of the Sesame Street stuff that the older one played with as recycling it to the little twins has worked well.
Big Bird's whining is annoying though...
Post a Comment