Saturday, February 21, 2009

Going to Mom and Papa's house

Everyday during the week I take care of my dad for a few hours. Seth is now to the point that anytime we leave the house, he asks, "Papa's house?"

If we're not going there (which we usually are) then he'll go through a line of people he'd most like to see: "Buddy house?" ""Nana house?" "Hon?" etc...

Well, this chilly Friday morning we were doing our usual routine of getting in the car and on our way. After I explained that we're not going to see Buddy (he asks everyday) or Nana, he then says, "Papa's house?"

"Yep," I replied. "We're going to see Papas. And guess who else is going to be there?! Mom!"

"Mom?!"

"Yep."

"Oh. Bandon?"

"No. He's at school."

"Matt?"

"He's at work."

"Nathan sleeping?"

To which I just started to laugh because apparently he knows his uncles enough to know what they would be doing. Sometimes I just love the fact that Seth can talk more. It's very entertaining (even if "Why?" gets old REALLY fast)!

1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

Hey Natalie. I found your blog from your graduating class blog, and it looks like your family is doing great! What a couple of cutie pie kids you have. I went to floral classics this past v-day and saw your mom got some flowers. Next holiday you should just stop by and say hi!