
I know, I'm shocked too, but since Kimber's man Sam made one, Chris suddenly stopped making fun of blogging and decided to join the bandwagon. Here's his Excerpts from the Mancave blog which I'm thinking is going to be a pretty cool site before too long.
Oh, and if you go to his site and read his explanation of his title, MY version of it is that for some reason, guys love cave-like dwellings, and since his last man cave was turned into a nursery when Seth was born, he's still stoked over the fact that he has a room all to himself that he can throw man pelts down (aka dirty laundry or clothes that he doesn't want to hang up) and kill things on the computer. He's actually kept it cleaner than I thought he would since we moved into our humble abode nearly a year ago (I can't believe it!), but it reeks of testosterone and I only go in there when I absolutely have to.


No comments:
Post a Comment