Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm BA-A-A-CK!

Can I just say that blogland has had a MAJOR facelift since my hiatus so long ago?! Holy Smokes!

I've been on an incredible journey through 2012 that continues my path into 2013, which I'm sure that I'll mention many times from now on, but it's no time like the present to just move forward.

It wasn't until I came upon the Prophetic Prophetess's blog's give-away challenge that I suddenly felt inspired to rekindle my blogging love affair.

Don't worry, the hubby is aware and understands, just as I now know what he means when he states he's in his "nothing box" of computer games.

I hesitate to even look at the unkempt, outdated state of my blog, but with four children now that are all growing like weeds, I better get on it!

Happy to be back, blogland. :)

1 comment:

Dori said...

Welcome back!! And blogland just got better. :)