Friday, July 16, 2010

The Reason I Haven't Posted In Awhile....


From Day 1 Liam has been absolutely wonderful. I call him my little gnome baby since he looks a bit like an old man.

Here are a few pics of Liam's first few days in the hospital and arriving home:




Rockin' his style as we head home from the hospital.

And straight into a baby carrier. I love this Anaju wrap. I'm borrowing it from our Idaho Babywearers lending library, and don't know if I can give it back anytime soon because I love it so much.
It's made from bamboo and organic cotton (who knew bamboo could be made into fabric?!) and is SO soft and stretchy. It's my favorite newborn carrier.


Snug as a bug!


You'd think with all this sleeping I'd still get things accomplished...yeah, stay tuned for the next post on how well that's working for me.


2 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

precious, precious, precious!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.