And just in case the trailer doesn't work here, I also posted the link to THE website. I'm going to have an awesome day because of this trailer (and yes, I've already watched it multiple times).
It really doesn't help that I'm re-reading the whole saga, either. Only 66 days left until the Midnight premiere! YIPEEEEE!


4 comments:
Giddy plus some!! They kept all the main points but you can tell they changed alot!! :D I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!
I hadn't seen that yet. I am almost done with Eclipse. Can't wait to see the movie now that I've read the books. Makes so much more sense.
So much better than the first!!! Can't wait til November:)
Oh Nat. Oh dear. This is the sticking point in our friendship, isn't it. That and those "come hither" looks you throw at Big Daddy all the time.
Lucky for you I still heart you.
Post a Comment