I just LOVE the Christmas season, so here's a peek at the decorations I put up (and yes, I put them all up myself while Chris was working to eliminate any spiffles that might arise...especially since I broke my rule of not decorating until after Thanksgiving. I did it all a week earlier).
Make sure you check out the post below this one which is our tree decorating experience. I think I'm going to be doing that on my own from now on too... ;)
Make sure you check out the post below this one which is our tree decorating experience. I think I'm going to be doing that on my own from now on too... ;)
Santa is the first to greet at the door.
Getting ready for the feast...
well, the family's not ready to actually eat on these, so they're mostly just for show for now.

My Grandma Lee has these Spode Christmas plates that we've used for years, and my mom got me a set of dinner plates to continue the tradition in my own home.
Night & day bookcase
The most breakable stuff was supposedly out of Seth's reach, but he's still found a way to get to the tiny teaset above the "Joy" sign. The hoodlum! Nothing broke, but he's still a hoodlum.
In the kitchen, and yes, we still need to paint the trim! :\
The real reason for the season.
This nativity was a wedding present from my Aunt Jenny and Aunt Kristina (one of the perks to getting married so soon after Christmas!)
Merry Christmas to all!


3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love your decorations - they are so classy!
I love Christmas Decor! It makes me so happy, I wish I could get mine up this year.. :(
*I LOVE* your decorations!!
Carson knows the capitols of:
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
Nevada
California (mostly)
Montana
Texas
Florida
Oklahoma
Utah
Louisiana
Hoduras : Tegucigalpa
France
I think that's it for now :o) It sure is a lot of fun! And a nice fresher-upper too!
Post a Comment