Monday, August 18, 2008

Jefferson County Fair and the Olympics

OK, I went from rural Rigby to big Beijing, and they don't really have anything to do with each other except that they occurred at the same time.

Chris and I brought the kiddies to the Jefferson County Fair Saturday, and it was just big enough to be fun for Seth and just small enough that we didn't lose him ;) and saw all that we wanted to see without interfering with nap-time. We helped with a baby-wearing demo in the shelter inbetween the Jefferson County baby contest, and you can see the pictures on the Idaho baby wearing blog (go to "My Fellow Bloggers" and it should all be there.

As for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, they've been quite interesting but my family and I think that there's some under the table dealings going on with China's gymnasts, so we're all hoping that they'll get caught and USA can get the medals that they deserve. Stupid communists.

Well, Nathan needs the computer (I hate sharing the internet with the Cox Fam, but it'll be a few more months before we get internet at my home, so I'll just have to be patient!).

No comments: