Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chris got tazed yesterday!

Well, Chris's greeting to everyone right now is that he got tazed on Wednesday. Police officers aren't allowed to use a tazer until they've been tazed themselves for ethical reasons, so he was the first volunteer after a few hours of training (big shock on the volunteer thing, huh?!). The barbs hit him right in the back, and he bled through his shirt after they yanked out the barbs while he was still twitching on the ground. Like a warrior after battle, he was so proud of that dried blood on his shirt. I saw it as a stain that will probably never come out, but I don't think he'll mind because he'll always have a good conversation starter anytime he wears that shirt! Sigh.

Apparently they film it and have it online through some police website, but I'll have to let Chris let me know when it's been updated so I can post the site on the blog.

No comments: