Monday, November 29, 2010

Liam Just Keeps Growing!

I wanted to throw him into a few posts, but I just had to show off how adorabley chubby and wonderful my baby is.



The only nickname we really call him is Handsome...


Or Grumpy! The Force was strong with this one...


Until he decided he had enough of the Yoda ears and wanted to be fed! (Don't you love that he looks the part in this picture?!)

Liam has such a sweet disposition, and is definitely a Momma's Boy. It takes him awhile to warm up to someone, but once he does, he's loyal to the end.
He also cut his first tooth Sunday, November 14th!
I have to admit, it was a bit hard for me to discover it; with Seth, it was such an exciting milestone to reach. Eliza was an awful teether so we just wanted them all to come and get it over with, but with Liam, it's bittersweet. My baby is no longer a newborn now that he's getting the chompers! He may be our last, so I'm really clinging to keep him as much my baby as possible for as long as I can...which I guess he could use later on in life as an excuse for things! ;)

No comments: