Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MIA, but the Arbor's Done!

Wow. I have NOT disappeared off the face of the planet, even if it's been so long since I last blogged that the blogging rescue team has been combing the web for me.

If we're friends on Facebook, you know exactly what's been going on with the Martin's.

Until I can get everything caught up, here's one example of the action happening lately:


The arbor is finally finished (and just in time before the yucky cold weather hit). It's only taken a year...

Ahem.

Moving on, Chris did a fantastic job and the kiddies and I even got to do our part by painting the lattice.


As you can see, the kids (OK, I'm partially guilty as well) aren't the neatest painters around.

I guess we just wanted to keep adding a few more items to the home repair list that seems to continually grow!


Wow.

1 comment:

Slamdunk said...

Welcome back and nice team work with the Arbor--looks like you all did a good job with it.