Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Updating the Family Album

We just got family pictures taken, and I can hardly wait to begin putting together Christmas presents for grandparents now!

We had some taken right before I had Liam, but it was impromptu (as you'll notice when seeing Eliza's "mullet" of hair since it wasn't done that day!) Bonnie, our photographer, went to school with Chris so she and her sister Hanna pulled us aside during the International Babywearing Conference dutch oven and took some adorable pics.

Here's a sample.

Then we were able to get some by Hanna at the Turquoise Frame last week, and I'm SO excited with how they turned out!

Needless to say, I'll finally be updating the family pics on the blog very, very soon.

1 comment:

Slamdunk said...

Your photos over there are great. I am sure the Mrs. wishes she had photos taken before the twins were born.