If anyone gets the chance to go to the midnight showing of a movie, I highly recommend it because the atmosphere in the audience can't be duplicated. It was SO fun being around so many fans and giggly girls (and yes, I was one of them at times during a few parts in the movie!).
Overall, the cinematic representation of Stephenie Meyer's book, Twilight, had its pros and cons (though Edward was simply delicious!) and overall it kept my interest, so I won't be surprised if I go to it again and end up owning it.
Thanks gals for going with me!

Mom took this one and I don't think she realizes that it wasn't focused...oh, well!

If you want some lol moments, I came upon "Twilight, the Lost Script" which is one of the funniest articles I've read a la Mystery Science Theater 2000.
I was crying from laughing so hard when I read this "script" written before the movie came out based off of the movie picture that someone from Summit Entertainment cleverly thought up. Enjoy!


4 comments:
Marie...WHERE ARE YOU!?! Yeah, both of those pictures turned out pretty blurry! I did have a blast, and I'm not dying the way I thought I would be today. :o)
Thanks for inviting us and setting it all up. We'll have to go to Harry Potter too. I may just have turned into a midnight showing addict!
http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=diamondqull&keyword=Seducing_Ms_Swan&filter=all
READ IT! I like it a lot!!
That is awesome!!!! I was going to go to the mid night showing, but I got sick :( NO FUN! So Austin and I are going this Tuesday WAHOOO! I am excited :)
PS- THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON MY PHOTO BLOG! :) I love getting comments! I am glad you liked them :) The Door is my fave :)
Post a Comment